Based in Valencia, Spain
Summer in Mara is a single-player summer adventure, with an easy-RPG system and exploration elements. The spirit of The Legend of Zelda: Wind Waker and the farm from Stardew Valley, with the visual aspect of Studio Ghibli's films.
You're Koa and you'll have to take care of your own island, farming the land and crafting new tools in order to survive. You can also sail away with your boat to new islands, meet unique characters and find sunken treasures. But the ocean called Mara wants you to fulfill your destiny and when it calls you, you'll have to answer.
- You’ll have your own tropical island.
- Plant, grow and harvest your own food and manage your island and resources.
- Unravel the mystery of Mara and protect the sea from a evil corporation.
- Sail all over your archipelago and find new islands and treasures.
- Meet over twenty characters and befriend them.
- Help Koa to grow and improve her abilities.
- With an amazing 3D cell shading look and beautiful 2D illustration.
- A game about little details that seeks to constantly surprise the player.
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
We are a small team of young people who are very enthusiastic about video games. We have been working together for several years on mobile games. The development of Deiland has been our biggest challenge so far, in all aspects.
More information on Chibig, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Summer in Mara Credits
Abraham Cozar Riera
CEO and dev
Fran Segura Perán
Paloma Pipeleers Torres
Diego Freire Cameselle
Marketing and PR / Writter