Based in Valencia, Spain
Koa has an entire island to care for and a whole ocean to explore in the farming adventure Summer in Mara. A colourful and strong narrative propels the adventure as players explore a tropical archipelago with farming, crafting, and exploration mechanics all weaved into Koa's journey.
In the planet Qü, Mara is the ocean that brings life to our islands and our lives. You’re Koa, a little adventurer who has to take care of her home island. She has never seen the outside world beyond this island, but the ocean has always called her. Now, Mara ocean is in danger. The Elit, an evil organization for another planet, wants to conquer and exploit Mara's resources. The game is inspired by the exploration in The Legend of Zelda: The Wind Waker, the farming in Stardew Valley, the visual aspect of Studio Ghibli’s movies and the adventure feeling of your childhood summers.
- You’ll have your own tropical island.
- Plant, grow and harvest your own food and manage your island and resources.
- Unravel the mystery of Mara and protect the sea from a evil corporation.
- Sail all over your archipelago and find new islands and treasures.
- Over 20 characters to meet and trade with. Befriend them!
- An open ocean with over 20 islands to explore.
- Improve your boat, make it bigger and faster.
- Day and night cycle with climate events.
- More than 300 quest to make Mara a better place.
Summer in Mara - Kickstarter Trailer YouTube
Summer in Mara - Cinematic Opening YouTube
Summer in Mara - Gameplay Tutorial YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "Summer in Mara sets out to deliver a calming, single-player narrative-driven experience in a bright and welcoming world."
- 8.5/10, Gamers Heroes
- "Summer in Mara is a super-fun and colourful adventure with a ton of content that you can enjoy for many hours."
- 8.2/10, Video Chums
- "Overall, Summer In Mara is a nice, quiet farming sim with plenty of warmth and charm, perfect for those who wish to get away from it all for a brief session or two"
- 8/10, Screen Rant
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Chibig makes cozy and cute games for everyone, combining farming and relaxing adventures settled in fantastical worlds full of wonder. Chibig doesn't develop only games, we are creating a universe, and you will have to take care of it. We started our journey in 2016. At first with small mobile games which were the spark of this universe. After the humble success of these games, the universe was expanded with the release of Deiland: Pocket Planet and Summer in Mara. More charming and compelling tales are about to be discovered in upcoming projects.
More information on Chibig, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Summer in Mara Credits
Abraham Cozar Riera
CEO and dev
Fran Segura Perán
Paloma Pipeleers Torres
Diego Freire Cameselle
Marketing and PR / Writter
Pablo de la Ossa