Based in Valencia, Spain
Deiland: Pocket Planet Edition is a farming adventure where you will have to take care of your tiny planet. Farm, craft, fight and explore the universe of Deiland.
Deiland: Pocket Planet Edition is a relaxing farming adventure where you will have to take care of your tiny planet. Farm, craft and fight monsters to make your home a special place and help others with their quest. Discover the story of Arco in this single-player experience, a tale about growing up, helping others and revealing the secrets that lie on the heart of your planet. We’ve crafted a relaxing game, with a strong narrative and a cast of diverse characters for you to meet.
- Customize your planet with trees, plants, crops, flowers or structures, and take care of your farm animals.
- Discover how the whole planet changes through Spring, Summer, Autumn and Winter. Each crop will only be available in the right seasons.
- Over 12 characters to meet and befriend.
- Day and night cycle that have an effect on the world with natural elements like meteor showers, storms, shooting stars, aurora borealis or hurricane winds.
- More than 100 quests to uncover the secrets that the heart of your planet holds.
- Play and relax. Smooth and cute graphics as well as relaxing soundtrack to ease up the bustling everyday routine.
Deiland Pocket Planet Edition - Trailer YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
We are afraid this developer has not upgraded their presskit() to use distribute(). For security purposes, this form has been disabled.
Chibig makes cozy and cute games for everyone, combining farming and relaxing adventures settled in fantastical worlds full of wonder. Chibig doesn't develop only games, we are creating a universe, and you will have to take care of it. We started our journey in 2016. At first with small mobile games which were the spark of this universe. After the humble success of these games, the universe was expanded with the release of Deiland: Pocket Planet and Summer in Mara. More charming and compelling tales are about to be discovered in upcoming projects.
More information on Chibig, our logo & relevant media are available here.
Deiland: Pocket Planet Edition Credits
Abraham Cozar Riera
CEO and dev
Pablo de la Ossa
Diego Freire Cameselle
Marketing and PR / Writter
Pablo de la Ossa